Advertise with Work For Mums
Promote your Job or Franchise to our network of mums looking for flexible work
Here’s what our audience are looking for…
- Part-time and full-time employment with flexible hours (flexi-time or family-friendly employers)
- Business opportunities such as franchises, direct selling jobs or businesses for sale
- Paid work from home such as website testers, paid surveys and virtual assistants etc.
What we offer you…
- Access to thousands of mums looking for work every day
- Free social share when your job goes live via our wide social media networks
- Quick and easy ad creation – simply register, add your job info/logo, make payment and your job will be live
- Cost effective advertising options to suit your budget
We get Results! – CV Savvy Case Study
CV Savvy approached us via our Facebook page as they were looking to recruit experienced mums with a Recruitment/HR background to work from home as freelance CV Writers. It was vital that applicants show the aptitude for consulting with and writing career orientated documents. The campaign lasted 1 week during which time we had 4144 site visitors. 1337 of those viewed the ad for Freelance CV Writers.
Will definitely advertise again
“I rate advertising with you very highly, the response I received from our advert was great and I have managed to secure 2 new writers so all good! I can’t fault the service provided and found the additional Facebook link a really great add on for value – yes impressed!
Our recruitment drives tend to be based on business need rather than an ongoing prospect, I am always on the lookout for exceptional writers but use advertising when we need a number of writers to cope with increased demand BUT will definitely advertise with you again in the future. Thank you.” Claire Lyon – CV Savvy
Other Advertising Options
- Banner Ads
Banner advertising is a great way to promote your brand through display marketing. We accept ad banners from companies appropriate to our target audience. We have various ad sizes and placements available (minimum term 3 months).
- Business Success Story feature
If you are a parent in business and wish to share your story, promote yourself and your business in our success story feature. This will include a full interview via email, your business bio, logo and images, links to your website and social media accounts. Your interview will remain on our popular website indefinitely and will be shared to our wide social media networks on a regular basis. You must have been in business for at least one full year to feature. See example
- Monthly eNewsletter
Reach our opt-in newsletter subscribers by advertising in our monthly e-Newsletter. Choose from a classified style ad, a featured article or a dedicated newsletter. Our newsletters are also shared to social media, giving you even more reach. See example
- Sponsored Posts
We welcome sponsored posts provided they are relevant and useful to our audience. The content must be new and not published elsewhere on the internet.
Please contact us to discuss any of the above options.
Need to know more? Get in touch if…
– you are a long-term recruiter and wish to set up a discounted monthly/annual payment plan
– you are a job agency and wish to post multiple listings
– you are a charity who is recruiting – discounts available
Work for Mums is Featured on…