Guest Post from Jade Pluck: Are you asking your customers what they think?
Guest Post: Jade Pluck – Virtually Anywhere
Just recently, as I am sure you all would have seen I sent out a survey asking the people I was connected with to answer questions on one of the services I provide; Holiday cover for women in business. The reason being, when I started my business I hadn’t seen this service being offered by other Virtual Assistants, so the price I gave wasn’t a true reflection of my time spent on my clients work. So one of the questions I asked was what price was people willing to pay¦My new package was formed, click here to see details.
To do my survey I used Survey Monkey and for the basic package which is FREE, you get:
- 10 questions per survey, with a choice of who the answers are displayed
- 100 responses per survey
- Collect data via weblink, email, Facebook or embed on your site or blog
- Real time responses
You can upgrade to paid packages, details are found here.
Once I had made my survey, I tweeted it, posted it on Facebook and LinkedIn and emailed people directly to get my responses. Once I had the answers I required I posted it in a blog article, and the great thing about the results it gives it to you in % so its quick and easy for your readers to read, if you would like charts you would need to upgrade.
A few tips I learned that could have improved my survey are:
- Have open field box for Any other comments for people responses that don’t match the answers you have given
- Give as much information as possible when you write a description at the start of the survey
- Put an end date on your survey, so people know when they need to get it done by
I hope you enjoy finding out what your customers think.