How would you like to get involved with one of London’s most exciting marketplace startups?
Rise Art (www.riseart.com) is looking for an Bookkeeper to work closely with our Financial Controller.
Rise Art is the online marketplace connecting outstanding artists with art lovers worldwide. We focus on curating and showcasing great artists on the site and using innovative technology and customer service to help anyone discover and own extraordinary art for their home or office.
Rise Art doubled revenues in 2017, while expanding our platform to over 40 countries. The company recently closed a new round of investment from top strategic and institutional investors and are now building the core team as we embark on the next stage of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a strong consumer focused marketplace.
About the Role
We are searching for a highly ambitious individual with bookkeeping experience to work alongside our Financial Controller. The right candidate must have at least 2 years experience working within a similar role, showing enthusiasm for working within a fast paced, dynamic and challenging technology venture.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day to day bookkeeping, processing incoming invoices, etc
- Be fully responsible for all aspects of our sales & purchase ledger.
- Work closely with our financial controller to ensure timely & accurate month end close.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations (incl. bank, credit cards, inventory)
- Liaise with other departments to enforce monthly Finance timetable
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures and suggest improvements
- Assist in Year End preparation
What we’re looking for:
- Methodical, analytical, organised
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast paced startup environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding data entry skills
- 2 years work experience as bookkeeper
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Early stage ACCA/CIMA studier
- Quickbooks experience
This role is a part time role based in London.
Please submit your cover letter and CV for consideration at riseart.com/jobs