AFINA RECRUITMENT LIMITED: HR Assistant- Part-time/Temporary
A leading global lighting technology company based in stunning City offices is looking to fill a temporary part time HR and Office Administrator to support the HR Director.
The ideal candidate must be happy to provide professional support to the HR Director, be the first point to contact for all HR queries for managers and employees of the EMEA and APAC region. Also, to assist the General Counsel and legal team and be the first point of contact for visitors to the office.
Key tasks to include:
- Calendar management and travel organisation for the HR Director.
- Administration of the legal contract and HR databases and hard copy files.
- Undertake a review of HR document retention policies and practices and make recommendation for improvements. Implement agreed improvements.
- First point of contact for managers and employees within Europe, the Middle East and Asia PAC, responding to queries and information requests in a timely manner.
- Administration of HR Master Documents file.
- Administration of the recruitment and selection process within EMEA and APAC, including liaison with recruitment and executive search agencies.
- Educated to degree level.
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in an HR department at an administrative level with an awareness of HR processes and procedures and the enhanced need for confidentiality.
- Experience at dealing with all levels of an organisation from Board members to non-salaried staff, able to create a professional but comfortable atmosphere in all circumstances.
- Polished and imperturbable personal style.
- Articulate and able to produce high quality written communication
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Consistent performance
- A can-do attitude (happy to roll sleeves up and muck in where necessary)
- Working knowledge of HR databases.
- Experience of working in an international plc.