Centre Administrator – Crownglass (Part Time)
To provide proactive, efficient administrative and marketing support to the centre management team, ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times. This is a Part-Time position based at Crownglass shopping centre in Nailsea.
• To provide general administrative support to the centre management team as required eg. taking minutes at meetings, typing, photocopying, distribution of post etc.
• To assist the Centre Manager with the delivery of marketing and commercialisation activities at the centre, including ensuring consistency of branding on marketing materials, assisting with the coordination of promotions and events, and retailer liaison.
• To promote and maintain a pleasant and efficient working environment within the centre, and specifically the management suite, including the following:
• Stationery is available.
• Office equipment is kept in good working order.
• Efficient filing system is in place.
• General cleanliness, tidiness and organisation are monitored.
• To raise purchase orders for goods and services using the P2P (Purchase to Pay) system.
• To assist the Centre Manager with the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site.
• To manage the petty cash for the centre, ensuring that the correct process is followed at all times.
• To answer the telephone, ensuring that all queries are dealt with or passed to the relevant person.
• To greet visitors to the management suite in a welcoming and professional manner.
• To assist with producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on all aspects of centre performance.
• To maintain records of accidents/incidents in the property.
• To develop and maintain the positive image and brand of the centre in its location.
• To maintain an awareness of and report to the Centre Manager all local issues that may impact on the value of the Centre.
• To develop excellent relationships with tenants, ensuring that queries are dealt with efficiently and that they receive the highest level of customer service.
• To develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders associated with the property eg. service partners, surveying colleagues, local authority.
• To understand and comply with all Company policies, notably Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
• To assist where required with the smooth and efficient operation of the centre.
• Any other duties in accordance with the needs of the business.
• Previous administration experience in a customer focussed environment.
• IT literate, able to use MS Office and company specific IT systems.
• Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues, as well as using own initiative.
• Awareness of legislation relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
• Understand how the industry and the company functions.
• Able to understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities.
• Understanding of retail industry and marketing principles desirable.
Contact: Jordan Gladstone
Job ID: 71737670