Communications Officer / Assistant – London
Job Title: Communications Officer (Part-time)
Based: London with flexibility to work from home from time to time
Salary: £23,400 to £27,300 pro rata, depending upon your experience
Days: To be discussed / consistent days each week
Hours / week: 3 days per week
Are you an experienced Communications Officer who loves to write, all things social media and technology?
Fancy joining a world leader to help their external and internal comms?
You’d love to work with a growing, entrepreneurial, cutting edge company with a diverse global team and customer base?
Perhaps we should talk!
This role brings together vital aspects of the company’s digital marketing, copywriting and social media presence, where you are taking full ownership for all aspects. You’ll be supported by an expert external marketing consultant, but you’ll be the internal driver for all things communications.
Your background will lend itself to this role so please ensure your CV outlines your skills to reflect the role’s tasks and responsibilities which include:
- writing and sending out regular email marketing campaigns via MailChimp
- writing blog posts
- creating and posting content, and turning news into interesting content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- consistent analysis social media dashboards so you know what is and isn’t working
- proofing and copyediting technical documents (so excellent English skills are needed, especially as these may be technically based documents sometimes written by non-native English speakers)
- social media scheduling and updating utilising Buffer and Hootsuite
- regular internal comms to engage the staff based in London, Europe and South America
- working with communications officers from other organisations to synchronise media and message
- attention to detail
- able to thrive in an environment where change happens, and it happens fast!
- produce case studies, and assist with bids/funding documents
Did I mention they count NASA amongst their customer base? And their MD is world-renowned and leads a UK-based team who are well-respected within the global robotic industry.
So how does this sound? A challenge but an exciting one you’d like to pursue?
If so, please send across your CV. Shortlisting will be taking place straight away so please do not delay in getting your application across to us.
The hiring process will include a telephone and video interview, comms and writing assessments (such as a blog) plus face to face interview in London.