Events Support and Administrator
Radius Business is a unique Network and Consultancy, supporting Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) within organisations, through our networking events, leadership training programmes and online training webinars.
We work closely with more than 150 international organisations, operating in 45 countries both the private and public sector. Radius is the global leader in the development, training and empowerment of employee networks and their leaders – from London to NYC and Singapore, we are the experts in our field.
We are a fast-growing organisation and have an exciting part time opportunity for a highly motivated experienced event and administration support to join our team. The Radius team works virtually and this role is predominately home based (with occasional travel to central London and Watford required) and there is some flexibility on days and hours worked.
We would love to hear from you if have think you have the skills and experience listed below:
· Managing event registrations and guest requirements for Radius events and programmes
· Attendance at Radius events to manage guests and provide event support
· Creating mass communications using Mail Chimp (or similar) for Radius events and product communications
· Organisation of meetings and sales calls, sending meeting requests and coordinating responses
· Maintaining the office online filing system, including updating the company contacts database
· Assist COO with the management of invoicing of clients
· High quality formatting of documents to company standard using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates.
· Previous experience at providing support at a similar level (ideally more than 2 years)
· Ability to proof read documents to a high level
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work independently
· IT Literate with excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel and MS Outlook
· Ability to manipulate data and develop presentations
· Experience of assisting at events
· CRM experience
· Experience gained within a multi-site/business organisation
· Experience in financial processes
This position is a part time position (10 -15 hours per week) working Monday – Friday, across a minimum of three days. The role is predominately home working, with occasional travel to Watford and central London required. This role is on a permanent contract basis and you will be required to submit invoices and detailed timesheets for hours worked.
Salary: £10 per hour