PA to Directors
Austella is a virtual reality development company based in Ascot, Berkshire. We develop applications for corporate clients as well as developing video games for prestigious headset manufacturers. We are currently seeing huge growth, perhaps not surprising with all the hype surrounding virtual reality.
We currently have a part-time role, 3 days a week, 9am – 2.30pm (flexible) to help with our growing pile of admin and marketing work. The role is likely to offer 5 day working in the near future as the company continues to grow.
As the company is fairly new (3 years old) we require someone who is flexible in picking up a broad range of activities, as such we’re aware we’re unlikely to find someone who is an expert in any particular area of responsibility, but is able to learn, adapt and ‘muck-in’ so to speak.
The responsibilities include:
- Managing/writing website content
- Social media management (Twitter etc)
- Event organisation (coordinating tradeshow attendance)
- Assisting in the preparation of documents for quarterly VAT returns, accounts and payroll
- General clerical activities
- Project Management and staff scheduling (in conjunction with our producer)
As commented, we don’t expect to find a marketing professional with an accountancy & project management background!! So ideally we’re looking for someone with a positive mental attitude who takes personal pride and initiative in what they do. The only prerequisite is excellent communication (written) skills.
The wage is calculated at £30k pro-rata i.e. £13,140 for 3 days/week, 5.5 hours/day.