Part time Sales & Admin Officer
Regional Games Ltd is an events company providing amazing activity days and weekend packages to groups of adults.
We’re a fun and innovative company looking for someone with an enthusiastic, energetic approach to work with a keen eye for detail and a good sense of humour to join our small team in Pill, near Bristol.
This role would suit somebody with previous sales and administration experience looking for flexibility, perhaps around children or another job.
Key aspects of the job
- 20 hours/week part time office and home-based job
- There may be additional hours required around busy sales periods (January to April) and some evening work on an ad hoc basis.
- There is some flexibility in both times of day and days of the week worked to suit your own priorities.
- You will be expected to work both from the office and at home (laptop and phone provided)
- You will need your own transport to travel to work.
Key tasks of the role
- Customer Communication – Responding to inbound customer enquiries by phone and email (no cold calling)
- Use of our bookings and sales systems to make sales and create bookings
- Liaise with accommodation and activity suppliers on the phone and by email
- Create bespoke weekend packages
- Account Management – managing existing bookings
- General administrative assistance
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience of working in a sales and/or administration department is essential and you will be expected to demonstrate skills in these areas
- A knowledge and passion for the local area is desirable
Training & Integration
- Training will be provided in the use of sales and bookings software packages.
- Training in the use of social media
- Training provided around all administration procedures
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter stating why you would be a suitable candidate and what previous experience you have that would suit the role: email@example.com
We are an informal and fun loving small business and a sense of humour goes a long way!