Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher
I am an experienced recruiter based in London and working with a niche sector. I enjoy close working relationships with my candidates and am not a ‘typical recruiter’. My approach is very down to earth, and I place a huge amount of focus on culture fit, not just a candidate’s ability to do a job.
After a successful year, I’m looking for an experienced recruiter, who would be interested in working part time, from home, as a resourcer / researcher.
This role will require no sales or business development. It is 100% the candidate side of the role.
You would ideally have experience in, and enjoy:
- Advertising (producing copy, placing adverts onto websites)
- Conducting Candidate Searches on job boards and / or LinkedIn
- Gaining referrals for other candidates from our network
- Advert response handling
- Telephone Qualification Screening
- Gathering leads from conversations and passing these over to a consultant
- Candidate telephone interviewing
- Sending out Interview confirmations
- Updating database
- Selling a role to a candidate
- Grading a candidate – reliability, cultural fit, technical skills etc
You’d be working directly with me. This is a paid, part time, work from home role. Because of this, I would ask that any applicants have prior experience in recruitment.
A lot of flexibility can be offered for the right person.
For further details and an initial chat please get in touch.
Please get in touch via email in the first instance with a brief history of your experience and why the role is of interest. It would then be great to set up a call and have an initial chat.