Temp to Perm Part-Time Administrator- Keynsham
Part-Time Administrator- Keynsham
Hours of work- 25 to 30 hours per week
Salary- Up to £15,000
Temp to Perm
Andrews is one of the UK’s leading independent property specialists, with over 56 Sales and Letting branches and 750 employees across the South of England.
Uniquely, we are owned by registered charitable trusts and this ownership informs our values of integrity and transparency, which are complemented by the latest technological advantages to provide the finest personal service and highest quality professional advice.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator for our team in our Head Office in Keynsham.
About the Position of Administrator
Sat within the HR department, you will be assisting the Recruitment and HR teams in their day to day administration; this can vary from creating Contracts and Offer Letters to setting up new employees to assisting the HR team in their day to day reports.
As an Administrator…
You will have a strong administration background with a keen eye for detail. You will be organised, enjoy a fast pace of work and flexible in your approach.
You will have:
- A confident manner and good communication skills.
- Proficient IT Skills – a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Ability to display initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Be well organised and adaptable and dedicated to the tasks in hand.
- Be honest, conscientious, well presented, highly motivated, with first class interpersonal skills.
If you believe your experience would be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Contact: Katherine Green
Job ID: 68797438