My Top 5 iphone apps for Business
There are loads of great apps available available, many of them free, but mostly range in price from 59p up to a few quid. Before buying apps make sure you always read the reviews to ensure you aren’t wasting your money. Having said that sometimes it’s worth buying an app which is a good price as once improvements are made inevitably the price will go up. Keep checking for updates in the App store.
Here are my favoured top 5 apps:
- PayPal (Free)- I run a small business and this app is fantastic for invoicing and transferring funds
- LinkedIn (Free) – Great for networking on the go
- ClickyTouch (£1.79) – if you are into analytics this is a great app with shows ‘real time’ visitors to your website – (Get Clicky account required). Get Clicky has a nice interface too.
- MailChimp (Free) – If you use MailChimp to send e-mail newsletters to your customers/clients this is a useful app as you can add to your lists and monitor your campaigns
- Analytics App (£3.99) – Great for google analytics – loads of report views such as visitor location, referring URL etc.
Have you got a favourite business app? please do share!