Submitting Articles to Work For Mums
Work For Mums welcomes high quality articles, reports and news stories related to our audience. By submitting an article to our website you can gain publicity for your business and help other mumpreneurs & people in business at the same time.
Articles may include a short bio of approximately 150 words and link to your website.
Article topics considered:
- Job interviews
- Being self-employed (finance, tax etc.)
- Flexible working
- Working from home
- Balancing work and family life
- Social media for business (Facebook articles and guides etc.)
- Marketing your business (PR, Advertising etc.)
- Starting a business (writing a business plan etc.)
- Career guides
- Direct selling & MLM/Network Marketing
- Women returners
Guidelines for our guest posts:
- Articles should be between 700 – 1000 words
- All entries must be previously unpublished, fresh content and must not be published elsewhere
- Please send a high-resolution headshot to be published alongside your article
- You may include a bio of approximately 150 words along with your website link
- We reserve the right to edit or refuse publishing of your article if the quality or message is not appropriate for Work For Mums
- Articles which are purely a sales pitch for people to join an MLM or other business opportunity will be rejected
Please contact us in the first instance if you have a subject matter you would like to contribute. Please note there is an admin fee for adding sponsored posts.